Saturday, July 7, 2007

Perfecto

So, yesterday the Dh decided to have a one man party. And I let him until he opened up our last, chilled, bottle of Veuve Clicquot.

Did I tell you we have no kitchen? Yeah. So I drank my half out of a Solo cup while he swigged off the bottle. No writing, nor editing got done last night. Come to think of it, I should have swigged the bottle, too, but he wasn't going to leave me any and I filled that cup up. Then he began to go through iTunes. From Fairies Wear Boots to How to Save a Life. Hee. We laughed and laughed till our sides hert.

What were we celebrating? Sanity. It's a precious thing 'round these here parts and it's cause for a party all it's own.

So we're hanging with the hatchlings today outside, getting doused with the sprinkler and ordering Chinese.

That is SO the perfect day.

Ferfe wants me to entertain her. I'm thinking, I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment